For fresh breath and clean teeth, use Trixie's Mint Dog Toothpaste. Plaque and tartar may be scraped away using this mixture. Since dogs can't wash their teeth regularly, this paste is a great alternative for cleaning their teeth and leaving them sparkling and smelling great. You wouldn't want your dog to stink, therefore this minty treat is a good idea. the usage of pets is completely risk-free. For canine predental issues, a dog's habitual chewing behavior is a major contributor to gum disease. Using dog toothpaste is the best approach to keeping your dog's teeth in good shape. In addition to eliminating foul breath, the components also promote healthy gums and teeth in your cat. Plaque and halitosis-inducing germs may be avoided because of eucalyptus's anti-microbial and anti-bacterial qualities. The addition of cinnamon oil will ensure that your pet always has minty fresh breath.
- Mint flavour Toothpaste for dogs
- Pleasant mint scent and the addition of bone meal eases dental hygiene
- It helps to prevent the build-up of tartar in the mouth of your dog
- Introduce your dog to the taste and sensation by rubbing his teeth and gums gently with a small amount of the toothpaste
- Avoid contact with the eyes and keep out of reach of children